Apprenticeships are a key way to learn on the job, giving you the opportunity to gain a nationally recognised qualification and apply your learning while earning a salary. And at the end of it, you’ll have no tuition fees to pay back.
- Level 2: Equivalent to GCSE level
- Level 3: Equivalent to GCE A level
- Level 4: Equivalent to Higher Education Certificate
- Level 5: Equivalent to Foundation Degree
- Level 6: Equivalent to Degree level
- Level 7: Equivalent to Masters level
What can Surrey Heartlands offer?
Our partner organisations offer a range of apprenticeships across health and social care to help you to develop your knowledge and skills and progress in your career. With the ever growing list of new higher level apprenticeships, they also provide great opportunities for existing staff who may be looking for a career change, or simply looking for further development and to gain higher qualifications.
Surrey Heartlands is committed to supporting smaller organisations such as GP Practices, Care Homes and the Voluntary Sector to access apprenticeship opportunities by transferring their levy to pay the full course fees. More information can be found on the Surrey Training Hub website or by emailing the team email@example.com
What Apprenticeships are available within health and social care in Surrey Heartlands?
A wide range of apprenticeships are on offer for staff across both clinical, and non-clinical roles. The list is not exhaustive but include:
- Adult Care Worker
- Associate Ambulance Practitioner
- Emergency Care Support Worker
- Healthcare Support Worker
- Nursing Associate
- Registered Nurse
- Occupational Therapy
- Social Worker
- Business Administration and Human Resources
- Clinical Coder
- Chartered Manager
- Communications and Marketing
- Construction/Estates Services
- Digital and Technology
- Electrical and Engineering
- Leadership and Management
- Senior Leader MBA
Support for Schools
We have a dedicated member of our team working to support schools within Surrey Heartlands by providing health and social care career advice to children, young people and their parents. To find our more or to find out about events happening near you, please check back here soon for our information pack.
For more information: