Are you a dynamic individual, passionate about making improvements in health and social care? Are you passionate about building networks and influencing change? Do you currently work in the Surrey Heartlands Integrated Care System? If so, we’d love to hear from you.
We are looking to recruit a range of ‘Professional Champions’ to support service transformation and ensure the continued development of multi-professional leadership across the system. The roles will work with the Surrey Heartlands Academy and other stakeholders to support the development of professional networks across our area, linking into the regional and national architecture. They will support integration within their profession and across the system, ensuring the profession is represented in the wider work and can influence system change. The Champions will also ensure equity of access to information about available opportunities, such as research and CPD as well as helping to build a network to contribute towards and articulate the systems ambitions, which will be crucial to support system development.
Key outputs of these roles will be to deliver an annual conference or event and develop networks to embed the profession into the Surrey Heartlands Integrated Care System. The system ambition is to showcase Surrey as the place to work and therefore these roles will also support spreading the message of the positive, ambitious and pioneering work that Surrey Heartlands is undertaking.
- You will be from one of the following professional groups:
- Clinical Scientists
- Allied Health Professionals:
- art, drama, music therapists; podiatrists; dieticians, occupational therapists; operating department practitioners; orthoptists; osteopaths; paramedics; physiotherapists; prosthetists and orthotists; radiographers; speech and language therapists
- Optometrists and dispensing opticians
- Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians
- Psychological therapists
- Social Workers
These roles aim to complement medical and nursing leadership ‘voices’ within the system.
- You will be able to commit to the equivalent of half a day a week to undertake the role
- You will have the support of your employing organisation to express an interest for this role
- You will be able to demonstrate experience of making improvements within your current or previous roles
- You will be able to demonstrate experience of working within and across networks and systems
- The role will be for a fixed-term period of 12 months at which point we will be evaluating impact and achievements
- Preference will be given to those who can already demonstrate where they have or could quickly establish professional networks
The Expressions of Interest will be open from Wednesday 22nd January until Wednesday 4 March 2020. To apply, please download and complete the application form.
Completed applications and any queries should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Natasha Scott, Associate Director of ICS Transformation, Surrey Heartlands